Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Encouraging Kids

I started going to the prayer/ praise service thursday nights at the church. And last thursday one of the neighbor boys (7 yrs old) followed me over and stayed. He came prepared with his brown playdough and water bottle! He actually did very well- sometimes praying, sometimes doing math problems. After it was over I stayed and a few people were praying for my head/ neck/ jaw and I could hear Osvaldo standing on the pew behind me and then put his hand on my head like the others were doing. He later told me he asked God to care for me. Kids always have a stand out way of encouraging me. And they deffinitely keep me entertained!

I'm taking the bus & train up to Richmond, CA (near San Francisco) this friday to stay with the Roy's for a while. I'm very excited to see Aaron & Sugar and the kids!!! And check out their new community and church. I can't believe its May already!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll see ya in Richmond next Tuesday!