Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Prayer Moves Mountains

The last few days I have been really reminded that God is always with me no matter what. He reminded Joshua over and over not to be afraid or discouraged, but to be strong and courageous because God is with him wherever he goes. God has been challenging me with these same words. Especially lately as I am once again facing a crazy health thing. My left ear has been feeling numb and sore and spreading down my neck and jaw. Its really annoying and kinda scary. My continuous health drama has gotten pretty discouraging and sometimes brings fear. So the only thing I can do is to trust God's word and His undeniable hand in my life. I know that God can do anything and its no stretch for Him to bring total healing! I know He also uses suffering to grow us stronger in Him! I've grown from all this and have seen God's faithfulness. I am so thankful for so many faithful people praying for me and encouraging me in all this!!!! So, please pray with me this week as I am going to a free clinic in Watts on Thursday to get my jaw, ear, teeth checked out. Pray that God would move a mountain and bring healing!!! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've always amazed me by your faithfulness through all this. We'll be praying for healing, as we always have!

abandonedsite said...

Ann! Let us know what you find out. Praying for you. Love and miss you so much.